Aquamarine Bracelet is the birthstone of March, but it also has a much deeper spiritual meaning that can be applied to anyone. It is a stone of love, capturing the essence of such raw, pure emotion in total clarity. It is also connected to the throat chakra, and aids in clear communication with the world around you.
Aquamarine Bar Bracelet – Details
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a not for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
Necklace versions are also available!
March Birthstone, Aquamarine
Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
Aquamarine Bracelet will always be well received by friends and family who have birthdays in March. But it’s also a gift that can be given purely because the receiver is special to you. Giving someone an aquamarine stone is a token of love, which is why it is often used in engagement rings, or wedding anniversary gifts. It represents not only your attachment to them but your hope that they see clearly your desire for them to succeed spiritually and emotionally.
Find out more about Aquamarine in our blog