Aquamarine Beaded Bracelet! Genuine, translucent Aquamarine beads with lots of sparkles are taking the stage in the centre of glittering 14K Rose Gold Filled beads for this elegant and dainty bracelet. Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the Aquamarine card shown. Would make a great gift for Christmas or a special March birthday!
Aquamarine Beaded Bracelet – Details
- Genuine, high-quality Aquamarine rondelle beads are hand-cut and faceted.
- Handmade in the UK
- Gemstone size: 4.5-5mm
- 2mm 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled beads
- Adjustable 6.5″ + 1.5″ / 16.5cm + 3.5cm extender
- 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled finish
- Please see all images for the scale and stacking ideas.
- Video shows Aquamarine and Skinny Rose Quartz bracelets together.
Necklace versions are also available!
March Birthstone, Aquamarine
Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
Aquamarine Ombre Bracelet will always be well received by friends and family who have birthdays in March. But it’s also a gift that can be given purely because the receiver is special to you. Giving someone an aquamarine stone is a token of love, which is why it is often used in engagement rings, or wedding anniversary gifts. It represents not only your attachment to them but your hope that they see clearly your desire for them to succeed spiritually and emotionally.
Find out more about Aquamarine in our blog