Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Bracelet. Known to help provide clarity, allowing you to clearly see your dreams and goals, but also see the truth in others. Turquoise also enables you to communicate more transparently, allowing others to better understand you. This is a great stone for those who are seeking to better understand the world or having others see you the way that you believe is true.
Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Bracelet – Details
Each comes with its own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Genuine Sleeping Beauty Turquoise beads are uniform diamond cut
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2.5mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled beads
- Adjustable 6.5″ + 1.5″ / 16.5cm + 3.5cm extender
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
- Please see the video for the scale. Shown Terahertz and Turquoise bracelets together.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
December Birthstone, Turquoise
Turquoise has been used for centuries as a favoured gem across the globe. It is the national gem of Tibet, and evidence of turquoise carvings have been found in China dating back more than 3,000 years ago. Native Americans also used the gem for a number of different purposes. The stone was used as an adornment in jewellery but also placed on weapons in order to provide warriors with greater power and more accuracy when they fought or hunted.
Turquoise is a great stone that provides a number of different health benefits to those that need them. It is capable of drawing unhealthy and unwanted toxins from the body, helping to purify different systems within the body, resulting in an overall healthier appearance and feel. Turquoise is also good for those who live in places that have high levels of pollution – it helps to prevent pollutants from remaining within the body so that they cannot cause damage. Turquoise can also aid with the absorption of good nutrients, which can actively aid in providing the wearer with feelings of better physical health.
Find out more about Turquoise in our blog