Black Diamond Earrings are believed to bring clarity and peace to the wearer. The stone is so pure, that it helps to dispel negative energy, leaving only light and serenity. Just like clear quartz, this stone acts as an amplifier, multiplying the thoughts and feelings you place out into the world. They bring balance to the wearer when they need it most, allowing them to be reminded that light and dark can coexist.
Raw Black Diamond Earrings – Details
- Raw Diamonds are 3.5mm approx.
- 14K Gold Fill tear drops measure 12x7mm.
- 14K Gold Fill regular or U-threaders. Please see the 3rd image.
- Earrings have total length of 58mm/just over 2¼” from the top of the U wire. Adjustable length if regular threaders chosen. Please see the 4th image for the scale.
- Due to hygiene reasons we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
- You can choose straight ear threaders without the U wire from the drop down menu for the adjustable length. If you have not worn Ear threaders before and not quite sure or you have slightly larger piercings we would recommend the U-threaders.
April Birthstone, Diamond
The purity of Diamond helps you to detoxify your body, and get rid of any harsh physical particles that are inhabiting the body. This clarity can also serve to improve eyesight and reduce the effects of eye conditions such as glaucoma. It provides the wearer with the knowledge that their body is capable of pushing through anything.
Black Diamond Earrings are also known to be unbreakable. Their strength is felt by the wearer, who may experience greater determination and drive. For someone who feels broken or lost, the presence of diamonds can help them to remember their inner strength, that comes not only from them, but the universe surrounding them. This is also partly why they are given as a symbol of everlasting love. It represents a bond so strong that it cannot be broken.
Find out more about our Diamond in our blog