Black Diamond Stud Earrings are believed to bring clarity and peace to the wearer. The stone is so pure, that it helps to dispel negative energy, leaving only light and serenity. Just like clear quartz, this stone acts as an amplifier, multiplying the thoughts and feelings you place out into the world. They bring balance to the wearer when they need it most, allowing them to be reminded that light and dark can coexist.
Raw Black Diamond Stud Earrings – Details
- Genuine Black Diamonds are from Africa
- Stone size between 5-7mm. (Very good size for diamonds!)
- Size and shape varies with each unique stone. Please see all photos.
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5 micron heavy plating over ) Ear posts and backings included.
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Pairs will be hand matched as best as possible like the examples shown in the photos.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations
- Due to hygiene reasons we CAN’T accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
April Birthstone, Diamond
The purity of Diamond helps you to detoxify your body, and get rid of any harsh physical particles that are inhabiting the body. This clarity can also serve to improve eyesight and reduce the effects of eye conditions such as glaucoma. It provides the wearer with the knowledge that their body is capable of pushing through anything.
Black Diamond Stud Earrings are also known to be unbreakable. Their strength is felt by the wearer, who may experience greater determination and drive. For someone who feels broken or lost, the presence of diamonds can help them to remember their inner strength, that comes not only from them, but the universe surrounding them. This is also partly why they are given as a symbol of everlasting love. It represents a bond so strong that it cannot be broken.
Find out more about our Diamond in our blog