Black Opal Bar Necklace!
This elegant stacking bar necklace features precious Ethiopian Black Opals with beautiful fire! Also available in 14K gold Filled and 14K Rose Gold Filled.
Elegant, luxe, natural! Great gift for October birthdays! Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Although this stone is called black opal. It’s just the dark variety of Ethiopian Welo Opal. You’ll see dark blues, greens, browns, blacks with beautiful fire.
- Opal beads measure 4-5mm approximately. Please see the 4th image for the scale and choose your length from the menu.
- Please note, Rose Gold option will come with ROUND metal beds instead of the saucer beads shown.
- Available in 14K Gold Fill, 14K Rose Gold Fill or 925 Sterling Silver. Each chain is slightly different with a similar size and thickness.
- 15″ + 2″ / 38cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
**These opal stones are coming from the Welo district of Ethiopia. Ethiopian opals originate from volcanic activity. All volcanic opal is called “hydrophane opal”, meaning “water-loving” and describes their ability to absorb water and change from opaque or semi-translucent to translucent or transparent. This ability makes volcanic opals unique with their colour flashes and it is all related to its moisture content. Please keep your Opal Jewelry away from water and moisture. **
Black Opal Bar Necklace! Opals are one of the most stunning gems to look at, thanks to their different colours and kaleidoscopic beauty. Opals of all colours provide users with emotional strength, and the ability to cultivate not only their own love and positive energy, but to draw it from the world around them. Wearers become more capable of recognizing the good that exists in the universe, and reflecting that back with their own positivity.
Find out more about Opal in our blog