Black Tourmaline Bead Necklace is a stunning gem that can be found in many different colours around the world. Because it originates in so many different regions there are numerous names for the stone but the term “tourmaline” comes from the Singhalese word “turamali,” which translates into “stone of mixed colour,” a nod to the shades it can be found in.
Black Tourmaline Bead Necklace – Details
- Natural Black Tourmaline beads are uniform diamond cut
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2.9mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled beads
- Available in 3 sizes. The shortest one is a choker length.
- 14″ + 2″ / 35cm + 5cm extender
- 16″ + 2″ / 40cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see the 4th image for the scale.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
Bracelets versions are also available
October Birthstone, Tourmaline
Black Tourmaline Bead Necklace offers wearers clarity when they are lost or confused. It also provides wearers with the confidence that they need to be able to follow their dreams and to achieve greatness. It helps the wearer to not only exist but to really thrive in an environment that supports them both spiritually and mentally.
This stone also provides a sense of calmness to the wearer, which can help to rebalance the mind in times of stress. Tourmaline can also be used to foster creativity and inspiration for those who are feeling a little stuck with life. It is also known as a stone of joy, allowing wearers to clearly see the gift of life and all of the beauty that the universe provides.
Find out more about Tourmaline in our blog