Blue Grey Diamond Ring is believed to bring clarity and peace to the wearer. The stone is so pure, that it helps to dispel negative energy, leaving only light and serenity. Just like clear quartz, this stone acts as an amplifier, multiplying the thoughts and feelings you place out into the world. They bring balance to the wearer when they need it most, allowing them to be reminded that light and dark can coexist.
Raw Blue Grey Diamond Ring – Details
- Genuine Blue Grey Diamonds are from Africa
- Stone Size 5-9mm. (Most around 5-7mm-Very good size for diamonds!)
- Size and shape varies with each unique stone and colour might be slightly darker or lighter.
- 2mm ring band.
- Available in sizes 5 to 9(US) – J to S(UK)
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5 micron heavy plating over )
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations. Photos are not for selection. We can’t guarantee any particular stone in a chosen size.
April Birthstone, Diamond
The purity of Diamond helps you to detoxify your body, and get rid of any harsh physical particles that are inhabiting the body. This clarity can also serve to improve eyesight and reduce the effects of eye conditions such as glaucoma. It provides the wearer with the knowledge that their body is capable of pushing through anything.
Blue Grey Diamond Ring is also known to be unbreakable. Its strength is felt by the wearer, who may experience greater determination and drive. For someone who feels broken or lost, the presence of diamonds can help them to remember their inner strength, that comes not only from them, but the universe surrounding them. This is also partly why they are given as a symbol of everlasting love. It represents a bond so strong that it cannot be broken.
Find out more about our Diamond in our blog