Blue Sapphire Bracelet is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Blue Sapphire Bracelet – Details
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold-filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a not for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
Necklace versions are also available!
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphires are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog