Blue Topaz is just one of the many shades that topaz can be found in, but these cool-toned gems have their own origin story. Blue topaz is the most popular shade of the topaz family, and it was originally found on the Greek island of Topazos, hence the gem’s name. Blue topaz has always been highly revered, especially within the Hindu religion. For Hindus, topaz symbolizes heat, and it is the sacred stone of the Kalpa tree.
Blue Topaz Gold Ring – Details
- Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Listing is for ONE RING. We shoot them together to show you the gem colour from different angles and possible variations in the natural stones.
- We have many other gemstones available in this simple and elegant design in Silver and Gold Vermeil.
- Stone: Swiss Blue Topaz
- Origin: India
- Natural: Yes
- Clarity: Eye Clean
- 6mm round, facet cut
- 4 Prong setting
- 2.5 Micron thick, 18K Gold Vermeil over Nickel Free 925 Sterling Silver
- 2mm Ring band
- Please see all images to get a better idea of the design and the scale.
- Any of our rings can be custom-made in solid gold. Please contact us for a quote.
HOW to find your ring size?
Please click on our Size Guide!
December Birthstone, Blue Topaz
Blue Topaz is a beautiful stone that helps to attract calming energies to the wearer. If you are struggling with heightened levels of stress and anxiety, blue topaz can help to minimize these feelings and increase a sense of calmness. This stone also helps by bringing more positive feelings of happiness and joy, from around you and within you.
It can also help people who experience a lot of stress and anxiety. It helps to introduce a powerful calming energy, allowing the wearer to feel more relaxed. This stone is also great for aiding with eating disorders and digestion issues. The stone helps to connect the mind and the body, focusing on potential mental causes of the disorder, as well as helping to fix the physical effects. It can regulate your metabolism and reducing feelings of bloating and indigestion.
Find out more about Blue Topaz in our blog