Our Citrine Dangle Earrings are simple, dainty yet elegant. They come in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown. Would make a great gift for healing purposes and November birthdays.
Citrine Earrings – Details
- Natural Citrine beads are square, irregular hand-cut. Unheated, untreated.
- From top to bottom 53mm/2 “-from top to end of stones 38mm/1.5” approx.
- Please see the 2nd and 3rd image for the scale before your purchase.
- Chains at two different lengths added to create extra movement. If you’d like them without the chains please leave a note at the checkout.
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 4 to 4.5mm
- 3mm 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled beads
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled finish
- All earrings with French ear wires come with silicon backings for extra protection. Due to hygiene reasons we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
November Birthstone, Citrine
Citrine is French for “lemon,” due to its bright shining colours. The stone was highly prized in ancient Roman communities, and it was believed that this gem could contain the power of the sun, repelling negative energies while protecting the wearer from evil.
Citrine is a protective stone and can be worn by people to ward off any potential infections or viruses. They are helpful at protecting the immune system and preventing illnesses from having the chance to affect the body. This makes them great gems for people with weakened immune systems, or simply those who wish to make sure they are taking all the right precautions.
Find out more about Citrine in our blog