Dainty Turquoise Bracelet is known to help provide clarity, allowing you to clearly see your dreams and goals, but also see the truth in others. Turquoise also enables you to communicate more transparently, allowing others to better understand you. This is a great stone for those who are seeking to better understand the world or to have others see you the way that you believe is true.
Skinny Turquoise Bracelet – Details
- Would make a great gift for December birthdays, bridesmaids or healing purposes.
- This is a lab-created Turquoise. We also have natural Arizona Turquoise available
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow, or Rose Gold Filled.
- Over 35 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Stones are 2.2 to 2.5mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
December Birthstone, Turquoise
Turquoise has been used for centuries as a favoured gem across the globe. It is the national gem of Tibet, and evidence of turquoise carvings have been found in China dating back more than 3,000 years ago. Native Americans also used the gem for a number of different purposes. The stone was used as an adornment in jewellery but also placed on weapons in order to provide warriors with greater power and more accuracy when they fought or hunted.
Dainty Turquoise Bracelet is a great stone that provides a number of different health benefits to those that need them. It is capable of drawing unhealthy and unwanted toxins from the body, helping to purify different systems within the body, resulting in an overall healthier appearance and feel. Turquoise is also good for those who live in places that have high levels of pollution – it helps to prevent pollutants from remaining within the body so that they cannot cause damage. Turquoise can also aid with the absorption of good nutrients, which can actively aid in providing the wearer with feelings of better physical health.
Find out more about Turquoise in our blog