Emerald Ring Gold! Known as the color of life. There is no birthstone that represents life and vitality more than emeralds. The birthstone of May is known for its stunning deep green hues and brings so much vitality to the wearer. It brings out the colour of life!
Emerald Gold Ring – Details
Listing is for ONE RING. We shoot them together to show you the gem colour from different angles and possible variations in the natural stones.
- Stone: Emerald
- Origin: Zambia
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: Cloudy, SI – as shown in photos
- 4 Prong setting
- 2.5 Micron thick, 18K Gold Vermeil over Nickel Free 925 Sterling Silver
- 2mm Ring band
- Please see all images to get a better idea of the design and the scale.
- Colour changes slightly with each natural stone. We can promise the same quality but not the exact same stones shown.
- Any of our rings can be custom made in solid gold. Please contact us for a quote.
HOW to find your ring size?
Please click on our Size Guide!
May Birthstone, Emerald
Emeralds are closely associated with the heart, not just spiritually, but also physically. They can improve the health of the heart, one of the most important organs in the body, and arguably one of the greatest life forces. It can help to increase the power and strength of the beating heart as it improves blood flow to the rest of the body. It is also great at treating other internal organs in the lower midsection, such as the kidneys, liver, and pancreas.
Find out more about our Emerald in our blog