Emerald Solitaire Necklace! Known as the color of life. There is no birthstone that represents life and vitality more than emeralds. The birthstone of May is known for its stunning deep green hues and brings so much vitality to the wearer. It brings out the colour of life!
Emerald Solitaire Necklace – Details
- Stone: Emerald
- Size: 6mm (0.93ct per stone on average)
- Cut:Round, facet
- Origin: Zambia
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: Cloudy, VS – as shown in photos- Please see all images!
- Colour differs slightly.
- Stone Setting: 925 Sterling Silver or 18K Gold Vermeil (over Silver)
- Chain: 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled chain and spring clasp closure. Please choose your chain length from the menu.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
May Birthstone, Emerald
Emeralds are closely associated with the heart, not just spiritually, but also physically. They can improve the health of the heart, one of the most important organs in the body, and arguably one of the greatest life forces. It can help to increase the power and strength of the beating heart as it improves blood flow to the rest of the body. It is also great at treating other internal organs in the lower midsection, such as the kidneys, liver, and pancreas.
Find out more about our Emerald in our blog