Beaded Garnet Choker Necklace is well-known as the birthstone for the month of January. When people wear garnet as a birthstone, they generally use pyrope garnet, which is a type of gem that provides the beautiful red colour that is associated with the stone. It has a number of different meanings and uses, but is generally thought to provide the wearer with positive energy for self-growth, passion, and creative endeavours.
Beaded Garnet Choker Necklace – Details
- Listing is for ONE necklace. The first image shows all 3 finishes together.
- Natural Red Garnet beads are a lighter shade of red -a little pinkish- as shown in photos.
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled beads
- Available in 3 sizes. The shortest one is a choker length.
- 14″ + 2″ / 35cm + 5cm extender
- 16″ + 2″ / 40cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see the 4th image for the scale.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
Bracelets versions are also available
January Birthstone, Garnet
When people think of garnet, they tend to imagine it as a beautiful, deep red stone. While red garnet is incredibly popular, it can also be found in a range of other hues such as yellow, pink, orange, and green. Garnet is actually just the name of a group of minerals that form the same type of rock. This diverse group of gems has a number of functions and spiritual uses, depending on the type
Garnet can also be a beautiful and thoughtful gift for anyone in your life. While it is often given to those who have a birthday in January, it can also be a touching present for everyone else, for its diverse healing properties. Gift a specific type of garnet to signify your wish for the receiver to be successful, healthy and prosperous. Even if someone is not necessarily spiritual, the deep shades of garnet in all of their colours are still aesthetically pleasing and will last a long time.
Find out more about Garnet in our blog