Topaz Bracelet brings confidence and internal power to its wearers, enabling you to see clearly just how to achieve your dreams. It will help you to overcome any personal boundaries you might have imposed on yourself, which are only hindering your growth and full potential.
Raw Crystal Imperial Topaz Bracelet – Details
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow, or Rose Gold Filled.
- Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold-filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8’/20cm.
- You’ll not receive the bracelet shown here. Your order will be custom made and very similar to the one shown however these are earth mined, rough, uncut gemstones and each bead is unique.
- The stones may contain natural inclusions. We can’t provide exact measurements for uncut stones.
Complete your look with the Necklace version here!
November Birthstone, Imperial Topaz
Imperial Topaz helps to provide good fortune, by enabling its wearer with the tools necessary to succeed, but also eliminating any potential obstacles that may stand in your way. It helps to strengthen people’s spiritual connections to the universe, allowing them to understand their true purpose, goals, and dreams.
Imperial Topaz was highly valued by Russian Tsars, who demanded that they were the only one’s worthy of keeping such fine gems. Ancient Greeks also believed that imperial topaz was a highly precious stone, one that could offer protection and increase strength, as well as make the wearer invisible during battle, so that they could be more successful against opponents. Topaz is actually named after the Greek word for fire, “topazos,” thanks to its bold warm hues.
Find out more about Imperial Topaz in our blog