July Birthstone Bracelet! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Dainty Ruby Stacking Gemstone Bracelet – Details
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a not for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
Necklace versions are also available!
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
July Birthstone Bracelet is a great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog