Lapis Lazuli Bracelet comes in varying shades of deep blue, sometimes with indigo or green tints to it. Lapis lazuli is also well-known for the veins or specks of pyrite (fool’s gold) that run through it. Lapis lazuli can help to bring spiritual clarity to people. Wearing or being around lapis lazuli can help you to achieve enlightenment, and help you to see what your path in life is, whether you have gotten lost along the way or you never really found it in the first place.
Lapis Lazuli Bar Bracelet – Details
- 45 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length.
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow, or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold-filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a not for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
September Birthstone, Lapis Lazuli
This precious stone can help to increase concentration levels, helping you to focus on what is important in life while discarding all of the negative forces in day-to-day life. They give you the strength to not only see your future but to go out and achieve it. They help to soothe the mind by reducing feelings of anger and stress, allowing to you experience calm and patience instead.
Lapis Lazuli Bracelet can greatly help those with weakened immune systems, by getting rid of impurities and strengthening the body’s response. This stone can help to fight off infections in acute injuries, and it can reduce levels of inflammation that can cause physical distress caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis. It is especially good at protecting the throat area from any viruses, ensuring that your vocal cords and nasal passages stay healthy.
Find out more about Lapis Lazuli in our blog