Lapis Lazuli Bead Bracelet comes in varying shades of deep blue, sometimes with indigo or green tints to it. Lapis lazuli is also well-known for the veins or specks of pyrite (fool’s gold) that run through it. Lapis lazuli can help to bring spiritual clarity to people. Wearing or being around lapis lazuli can help you to achieve enlightenment, and help you to see what your path in life is, whether you have gotten lost along the way or you never really found it in the first place.
Skinny Lapis Lazuli Bead Bracelet – Details
Would make a great gift for September birthdays, bridesmaids, or healing purposes.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow, or Rose Gold Filled.
- Each comes with its own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Over 35 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Stones are 2.3 to 2.4mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
- All gemstones are natural.
September Birthstone, Lapis Lazuli
This precious stone can help to increase concentration levels, helping you to focus on what is important in life while discarding all of the negative forces in day-to-day life. They give you the strength to not only see your future but to go out and achieve it. They help to soothe the mind by reducing feelings of anger and stress, allowing to you experience calm and patience instead.
Lapis Lazuli can greatly help those with weakened immune systems, by getting rid of impurities and strengthening the body’s response. This stone can help to fight off infections in acute injuries, and it can reduce levels of inflammation that can cause physical distress caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.
Find out more about Lapis Lazuli in our blog