Lapis Lazuli Dangle Earrings come in varying shades of deep blue, sometimes with indigo or green tints to it. Lapis lazuli is also well-known for the veins or specks of pyrite (fool’s gold) that run through it. Lapis lazuli can help to bring spiritual clarity to people. Wearing or being around lapis lazuli can help you to achieve enlightenment, and help you to see what your path in life is, whether you have gotten lost along the way or you never really found it in the first place.
Lapis Lazuli Dangle Earrings – Details
- Natural Lapis Lazuli beads are square, irregular hand-cut.
- Listing is for ONE pair.
- From top to bottom 55mm/2.1 “-from top to end of stones 40mm/1.5” approx.
- Please see the 2nd and 3rd image for the scale before your purchase.
- Chains at two different lengths added to create extra movement. If you’d like them without the chains please leave a note at the checkout.
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 4 to 5mm
- 3mm 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled beads
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled finish
- All earrings with French ear wires come with silicon backings for extra protection. Due to hygiene reasons we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
September Birthstone, Lapis Lazuli
This precious stone can help to increase concentration levels, helping you to focus on what is important in life while discarding all of the negative forces in day to day life. They give you the strength to not only see your future but to go out and achieve it. They help to soothe the mind by reducing feelings of anger and stress, allowing to you experience calm and patience instead.
Lapis Lazuli can greatly help those with weakened immune systems, by getting rid of impurities and strengthening the body’s response. This stone can help to fight off infections in acute injuries, and it can reduce levels of inflammation that can cause physical distress caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis. It is especially good at protecting the throat area from any viruses, ensuring that your vocal cords and nasal passages stay healthy.
Find out more about Lapis Lazuli in our blog