London Blue Topaz Marquise Ring! A beautiful dainty ring with a Marquise cut London Blue Topaz and three White Topaz gems on each side have been hand-set in cluster settings in 925 Sterling Silver and/or plated with 2.5-micron thickness 18K Gold. Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown.
London Blue Topaz Marquise Ring – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
Listing is for ONE RING. We shoot them together to show you the gem colour from different angles and possible variations in the natural stones.
- Genuine London Blue Topaz and White Topaz stones.
- Faceted Marquise Cut Stone: 0.5 carats / 4x8mm and 4mm height
- 6 pieces of 1.5mm White Topaz stones
- 1.5mm ring band.
- Available in sizes 5 to 9(US) – J to S(UK)
- Nickel-free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5-micron heavy plating over )
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations.
HOW to find your ring size?
Please click on our Size Guide!
We have many other gemstone rings available in simple and elegant designs, in Silver and Gold Vermeil.
London Blue Topaz
Blue Topaz reflects the energy of the mind and knowledge, stimulating one’s self-confidence and ability to learn and think through complex concepts and ideas. It inspires creativity, increases attention span and helps one achieve perfection in various projects and aspirations. Blue Topaz is a stone of peacefulness, calming to the emotions, and ideal for meditation and connecting with spiritual beings. It is a natural magnifier of psychic abilities, assisting those who wish to attune to inner guidance, as well as those who serve others through readings or spiritual healing.