Mexican Fire Opal Necklace!
Tiny Mexican Fire Opal beads have been carefully selected and strung to create this beautiful ombré effect and set seamlessly to the centre of a dainty chain! Very dainty, perfect for layering. Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown. Would make a perfect gift for October Birthdays or healing purposes!
Mexican Fire Opal Necklace – Details
- Genuine Mexican Fire Opal beads are hand-cut and faceted
- Bead Size: 2.8-3mm approx.
- Handmade in the UK
- Available in 2 adjustable sizes.
- 15″ + 2″ / 38cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see the 3rd and 4th images for the scale.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled finish
**Fire opal was born in fire in the ancient volcanoes of Mexico. It forms when water seeps into silica-rich lava and fills seams and hollows. Under heat and pressure, the silica forms a solid gel that traps the remaining water within its structure. Small pebbles of fire opal are found embedded in lava flows.**
Mexican Fire Opal Jewelry! Opals are one of the most stunning gems to look at, thanks to their different colours and kaleidoscopic beauty. Opals of all colours provide users with emotional strength, and the ability to cultivate not only their own love and positive energy but to draw it from the world around them. Wearers become more capable of recognising the good that exists in the universe and reflecting that back with their own positivity.
Find out more about Opal in our blog