Moonstone Bead Necklace. Dainty, elegant, perfect for layering! Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown. Would make a great gift for June birthdays or healing purposes.
Moonstone Bead Necklace – Details
- Genuine Moonstone beads are uniform diamond cut
- Handmade in the UK
- Bead size: 2.5-2.9mm
- Randomly scattered 2mm 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled beads
- Available in 3 sizes. The shortest one is a choker length.
- 14″ + 2″ / 35cm + 5cm extender
- 16″ + 2″ / 40cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see the 3rd image for the scale.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
Bracelets versions are also available
June Birthstone, Moonstone
The beautiful cloudy nature of moonstone made people believe that this truly was solidified moonbeams. It was originally mined in India and Sri Lanka, and people were drawn to the adularescent effect that it created – appearing like the moon behind clouds. Moonstone has a number of significant spiritual properties that work together to help the wearer improve their internal perception and strength, as well as purify the emotions that they express to the world. The stone provides insight and clarity, helping people to understand their destiny.
Moonstone is known to have strong effects on the third eye chakra. This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead, between a person’s eyebrows. The third eye is believed to provide individuals with the gifts of foresight and understanding. Wearing moonstone helps people to see more clearly.
Find out more about our June birthstone Moonstone in our blog.