Genuine Sapphire Necklace is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Ombré Blue Sapphire Necklace – Details
- Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Shown in Gold Filled, also available in Sterling Silver.
- Stones measure 3.5-4mm approx. Images are magnified to show detail. Please go with the measurements and see the scale.
- Please choose your size from the menu and see the 2nd image for the scale.
- Available in 14K Gold Filled or 925 Sterling Silver.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphire Bead Necklace is a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog