18K Gold Vermeil, Opal Earrings
These amazing Ethiopian Welo Opal stones are on fire! The stones have got a beautiful play of light and are flashing radiantly like lightning in a rainbow! Great quality with expert cut and faceting. They have been hand-set in 4 prong ear posts, cast in 925 Sterling Silver and plated with 2.5 micron thickness 18K Gold. Available in 4 and 6mm sizes.
Delicate, subtle, elegant sparkle! Perfect for every day and a great gift for October Birthdays! They come with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Gemstone: Opal
- Stone Origin: Ethiopia
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: VVS
- Opal Size: 4mm (0.20ct per stone on average)
- Opal Size: 6mm (0.60ct per stone on average)
- 18K Gold Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver Ear posts and backings included.
- The thickness of the gold: 2.5 micron thickness 18K Gold
- Each stone has a unique flash. We can promise the same quality but not the same stones.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
Check our all Opal Earrings collection as well as the Stud Earrings available with a vast variety of stones!
Our Opal Stud Earrings are a very lovely example of quality vermail jewellery!
Opal, one of the most stunning gems to look at, thanks to its different colours and kaleidoscopic beauty.
Opals of all colours provide users with emotional strength, and the ability to cultivate not only their own love and positive energy but to draw it from the world around them. Wearers become more capable of recognizing the good that exists in the universe and reflecting that back with their own positivity. This stone offers good luck to its owners, and it magnifies the powers of manifestation for those who seek good things from the universe.
Opal is also the birthstone of October. Find out more about Opal and its unique properties in our blog.