Pearl Bar Bracelet! Occurs naturally inside oysters, and have been valued for centuries. Throughout history and across cultures, pearls have been associated with the wealthy and noble, reserved only for the best in society. This was because they were considered to be gifts from the gods themselves.
Pearl Bar Bracelet – Details
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a not for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
Necklace versions are also available!
June Birthstone, Pearl
Pearl has its own spiritual properties. It is known as the stone of sincerity, for its pure and divine nature. It helps to revive youthful innocence and can be used as a spiritual guide when you do not know what path to take. Those who wear pearls will feel the true strength of their faith, especially those who are standing in the face of diversity. For those who feel clouded by confusion and insincerity from the world around them, pearls can be worn to ward off bad intentions, leaving you free to experience only light and peace.
Wearing pearl helps people to see more clearly – both the outside world and within themselves. These precious stones help individuals to become more attuned to their own intuition or gut feelings, as well as becoming more perceptive to the life forces that surround them. Internal and external clarity are intertwined, and the third eye chakra helps to make both of them clearer. People exist as individual entities, but they are still important contributor to the wider universe.
Find out more about Pearl in our blog