Peridot Bracelet is one of the most stunning green gems that can be found in nature. This is one of the very oldest precious stones, with examples dating back to at least 1500 B.C. Peridot is a highly sought-after gemstone, and its various stunning hues of green always stand out.
Peridot Bar Bracelet – Details
- All-natural, faceted gemstone beads have been set seamlessly to the centre of dainty yet strong chains.
- All birthstones and more available! Please see all images. Most gemstone beads are 3.5mm, some slightly bigger or smaller (3 to 4mm)
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You can leave a note for a slightly shorter or longer length. Please note that we can’t accept returns on customised orders.
Necklace versions are also available!
August Birthstone, Peridot
Peridot is an incredibly emotional stone and can help the wearer to become more compassionate and understanding. It helps to connect people to the energy of those around them, allowing them to become more attuned to their emotional needs. It helps to amplify the feelings of positive emotions such as love and happiness so that the wearer gets to experience these so much more vividly. Peridot’s strongest healing properties are strongly tied to the mind. This stone is great at reducing levels of stress, fear, anxiety and depression, by getting rid of the negative emotional states, and replacing them with more positive emotions.
Find out more about our Peridot in our blog