Peridot Earrings are one of the most stunning green gems that can be found in nature. This is one of the very oldest precious stones, with examples dating back to at least 1500 B.C. Peridot is a highly sought-after gemstone, and its various stunning hues of green always stand out.
Raw Peridot Stud Earrings – Details
- Natural Peridot gems from Arizona, US
- Stone Size 6-9mm.
- Shape varies with each unique stone, colour differs slightly. Minor inclusions to be expected.
- 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5-micron heavy plating over nickel free 925 Sterling Silver) Ear posts and backings included.
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Pairs will be hand-matched as best as possible like the examples shown in the photos.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations
- Due to hygiene reasons, we CAN’T accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
August Birthstone, Peridot
Peridot is an incredibly emotional stone and can help the wearer to become more compassionate and understanding. It helps to connect people to the energy of those around them, allowing them to become more attuned to their emotional needs. It helps to amplify the feelings of positive emotions such as love and happiness so that the wearer gets to experience these so much more vividly. Peridot’s strongest healing properties are strongly tied to the mind. This stone is great at reducing levels of stress, fear, anxiety and depression, by getting rid of the negative emotional states, and replacing them with more positive emotions.
Find out more about our Peridot in our blog