Peridot Earrings UK is one of the most stunning green gems that can be found in nature. This is one of the very oldest precious stones, with examples dating back to at least 1500 B.C. Peridot is a highly sought-after gemstone, and its various stunning hues of green always stand out.
Raw Peridot Hoop Earrings – Details
- Stones are tiny (7-9mm) please see all images for the scale. Most stones include small natural inclusions. We tried to show them in the photos.
- These are all-natural, uncut stones. Each stone is one of a kind. They’re paired as close as possible but they’re not perfect pairs.
- Hoops are 30mm in diameter and 1mm thick.
- 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled endless hoops.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we CAN’T accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
August Birthstone, Peridot
Peridot is an incredibly emotional stone and can help the wearer to become more compassionate and understanding. It helps to connect people to the energy of those around them, allowing them to become more attuned to their emotional needs. It helps to amplify the feelings of positive emotions such as love and happiness so that the wearer gets to experience these so much more vividly. Peridot’s strongest healing properties are strongly tied to the mind. This stone is great at reducing levels of stress, fear, anxiety and depression, by getting rid of the negative emotional states, and replacing them with more positive emotions with our Peridot Earrings UK.
Find out more about our Peridot in our blog