Peridot Stud Earrings! Peridot is one of the most stunning green gems that can be found in nature. This is one of the very oldest precious stones, with examples dating back to at least 1500 B.C. Peridot is a highly sought-after gemstone, and its various stunning hues of green always stand out.
Peridot Stud Earrings – Details
- Stone: Peridot
- Origin: Arizona, US
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: VVS
- Size: 4mm (0.32ct per stone on average)
- Size: 6mm (0.84ct per stone on average)
- 18K Gold Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver Ear posts and backings included.
- Colour of the setting (Silver or Gold) will affect the appearance of stone colour slightly.
- Due to hygiene reasons we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
August Birthstone, Peridot
Peridot is an incredibly emotional stone and can help the wearer to become more compassionate and understanding. It helps to connect people to the energy of those around them, allowing them to become more attuned to their emotional needs. It helps to amplify the feelings of positive emotions such as love and happiness so that the wearer gets to experience these so much more vividly. Peridot’s strongest healing properties are strongly tied to the mind. This stone is great at reducing levels of stress, fear, anxiety and depression, by getting rid of the negative emotional states, and replacing them with more positive emotions.
Find out more about our Peridot in our blog