Rainbow Moonstone Pendant Necklace has a gentle, calming energy. It helps to strengthen intuition and psychic perception and enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It is a stone that brings balance, harmony, and hope.
The Rainbow effect brings in a spectrum of light and can help with clearing and bringing in uplifting energies. It has been said to have the power to grant wishes. Rainbow Moonstone is primarily related to the Crown Chakra.
Rainbow Moonstone Pendant Necklace – Details
- Mesmerising when caught in the light flashing their colour magically! Perfect gift for June birthdays! Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box. Over 500 Sold with lots of 5⭐️ Reviews!
- This listing is for pendant necklace only. Moonstone bar necklace shown is also available, sold separately.
- Natural Moonstones are 15x7mm.Pendant measures in total 20-22mm depending on the style chosen. Please see all images for the variations and the scale.
- Stones are high quality. Each stone has a beautiful unique flash.
- Available in two styles. Shown in the 3rd image.
Style B: Stone topped with a single bead and minimally wire wrapped.
Style A: Classic wire wrapped pendant.
- Available in 14K Gold Filled rolo or 925 Sterling Silver cable or 14K Rose Gold Filled curb chain and spring clasp closure. Please see the 4th image and choose your necklace length from the menu.
June Birthstone, Moonstone
The beautiful cloudy nature of moonstone made people believe that this truly was solidified moonbeams. It was originally mined in India and Sri Lanka, and people were drawn to the adularescent effect that it created – appearing like the moon behind clouds. Moonstone has a number of significant spiritual properties that work together to help the wearer improve their internal perception and strength, as well as purify their emotions that they express to the world. The stone provides insight and clarity, helping people to understand their destiny.
Moonstone is known to have strong effects on the third eye chakra. This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead, between a person’s eyebrows. The third eye is believed to provide individuals with the gifts of foresight and understanding. Wearing moonstone helps people to see more clearly.
Find out more about our Moonstone in our blog