Rainbow Sapphire Bracelet is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Rainbow Sapphire Bracelet – Details
This listing is for ONE bracelet.
- Shown in 14K Yellow and Rose Gold Filled, also available in 925 Sterling Silver with adjustable length
- High quality, natural multicolor Sapphire beads
- Handmade in the UK
- Stone size of 2.8-3mm. Please see all images for the scale.
- 14K Gold Filled and 925 Sterling Silver beads 2mm
- Adjustable Length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm
- Lobster Clasp Closure and extender chain
- Each bracelet is unique. We strive to create each one as same as possible to the images shown but please expect a very slight difference due to natural stones and the handmade nature of the product.
- Strung on best quality 49 strand beading wire for maximum strength and flexibility.
- All photos are magnified to show detail. Please check the measurements if unsure.
Necklace versions are also available!
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphires are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog