Raw Aquamarine Ring is the birthstone of March, but it also has a much deeper spiritual meaning that can be applied to anyone. It is a stone of love, capturing the essence of such raw, pure emotion in total clarity. It is also connected to the throat chakra, and aids in clear communication with the world around you.
Raw Aquamarine Ring – Details
- Genuine, translucent raw Aquamarine gems from Madagascar
- Stone Size 7-11mm. Size and shape vary with each unique stone. Colour differs slightly.
- 2mm ring band.
- Available in sizes 5 to 8(US) – J to P1/2(UK)
- Nickel-free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5-micron heavy plating over )
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations. Photos are not for selection. We can’t guarantee any particular shape in a chosen size.
March Birthstone, Aquamarine
Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
Raw Aquamarine Ring will always be well received by friends and family who have birthdays in March. But it’s also a gift that can be given purely because the receiver is special to you. Giving someone an aquamarine stone is a token of love, which is why it is often used in engagement rings, or wedding anniversary gifts. It represents not only your attachment to them but your hope that they see clearly your desire for them to succeed spiritually and emotionally.
Find out more about Aquamarine in our blog.