Precious Imperial Topaz gemstones in their most natural, raw state have been hand-crafted into dainty pendants and suspending from shimmering cable chains for this natural crystal necklace. Available in Sterling Silver or Gold Filled in two different adjustable lengths. Raw, unique yet elegant! Great November Birthstone gift! Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown.
Raw Imperial Topaz Necklace – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Genuine Raw Topaz stones. We use two tiny stones stacked together per necklace. Pendant size may change slightly with each necklace. Average size: 6-7mm x 20-23mm
- Each stone is one of a kind. Stones contain natural inclusions.
- Handmade in the UK
- Available in 2 sizes.
- 15″ + 2″ / 38cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- Please see all images for the scale.
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K GoldFilled and Rose Gold Filled finish
- Listing is for one necklace.
November Birthstone, Imperial Topaz
Imperial Topaz helps to provide good fortune, by enabling its wearer with the tools necessary to succeed, but also eliminating any potential obstacles that may stand in your way. It helps to strengthen people’s spiritual connections to the universe, allowing them to understand their true purpose, goals, and dreams.
Imperial Topaz was highly valued by Russian Tsars, who demanded that they were the only one’s worthy of keeping such fine gems. Ancient Greeks also believed that imperial topaz was a highly precious stone, one that could offer protection and increase strength, as well as make the wearer invisible during battle, so that they could be more successful against opponents. Topaz is actually named after the Greek word for fire, “topazos,” thanks to its bold warm hues.
Find out more about Imperial Topaz in our blog