Raw Moonstone Ring! Moonstone is considered as the stone of new beginnings, making it a great gift idea for graduation. Both will surely make a friend or family member very happy. And as always, don’t forget yourselves!
Raw Moonstone Ring – Details
- Genuine, translucent raw Moonstone gems from India
- Stone Size 7-11mm. Size, shape and flash is unique to each stone. Minor inclusions to be expected with natural, uncut stones.
- 2mm ring band.
- Available in sizes 5 to 8(US) – J to P1/2(UK)
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5 micron heavy plating over )
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations. Photos are not for selection. We can’t guarantee any particular shape in a chosen size.
June Birthstone, Moonstone
The beautiful cloudy nature of moonstone made people believe that this truly was solidified moonbeams. It was originally mined in India and Sri Lanka, and people were drawn to the adularescent effect that it created – appearing like the moon behind clouds. Moonstone has a number of significant spiritual properties that work together to help the wearer improve their internal perception and strength, as well as purify their emotions that they express to the world. The stone provides insight and clarity, helping people to understand their destiny.
Moonstone is known to have strong effects on the third eye chakra. This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead, between a person’s eyebrows. The third eye is believed to provide individuals with the gifts of foresight and understanding. Wearing moonstone helps people to see more clearly.
Find out more about our Moonstone in our blog