Raw Peach Moonstone Bracelet! Moonstone has a gentle, calming energy. It helps to strengthen intuition and psychic perception, and enhances creativity, compassion, endurance and inner confidence. It is a stone that brings balance, harmony, and hope. The Rainbow effect brings in a spectrum of light, and can help with clearing and bringing in uplifting energies. It has been said to have the power to grant wishes. Moonstone is primarily related to the Crown Chakra..
Peach Moonstone Raw Crystal Bracelet – Details
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
- Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8’/20cm.
- You’ll not receive the bracelet shown here. Your order will be custom made and very similar to the one shown however these are earth mined, rough, uncut gemstones and each bead is unique. The stones may contain natural inclusions. We can’t provide exact measurements for uncut stones.
Complete your look with the Necklace version here!
June Birthstone, Moonstone
The beautiful cloudy nature of moonstone made people believe that this truly was solidified moonbeams. It was originally mined in India and Sri Lanka, and people were drawn to the adularescent effect that it created – appearing like the moon behind clouds. Moonstone has a number of significant spiritual properties that work together to help the wearer improve their internal perception and strength, as well as purify their emotions that they express to the world. The stone provides insight and clarity, helping people to understand their destiny.
Raw Peach Moonstone Bracelet is known to have strong effects on the third eye chakra. This chakra is located in the middle of the forehead, between a person’s eyebrows. The third eye is believed to provide individuals with the gifts of foresight and understanding. Wearing moonstone helps people to see more clearly.
Find out more about our Moonstone in our blog