Raw Ruby Bracelet! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Raw Ruby Bracelet – Details
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
- Sterling Silver chain is slightly different than gold filled options. Please see the 4th image.
- Yellow and Rose Gold Filled adjustable 6.5″-8″/16.5-20cm
- Silver adjustable from anywhere up to 8″/20cm.
- You’ll not receive the bracelet shown here. Your order will be custom made and very similar to the one shown however these are earth mined, rough, uncut gemstones and each bead is unique. The stones may contain natural inclusions. We can’t provide exact measurements for uncut stones.
Complete your look with the Necklace version here!
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Ruby Jewellery is a great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog