Raw Ruby Stud Earrings! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Raw Ruby Stud Earrings – Details
- Raw Ruby gems from Thailand
- Stone Size 6-9mm. You can choose your stone size from the menu.
- Size and shape varies with each unique stone.
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5 micron heavy plating over ) Ear posts and backings included.
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Pairs will be hand matched as best as possible like the examples shown in the photos.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations
- Due to hygiene reasons we CAN’T accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Ruby Jewellery is a great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog