Tanzanite Necklace helps with clarity, but it is more focused on spirituality and combining the mind and the physical body. Tanzanite can help you to become more attuned to the universe, and help you with meditation, which can also help to strengthen spiritual awareness. It is a great stone for those who are seeking inspiration, allowing you to unlock creative potential and to stimulate artistic expression and desire, in any and every form.
Raw Tanzanite Necklace – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Natural, gem-grade Tanzanite stones. We’re offering you cut stone quality raw stones but please note that these are raw stones and their inclusions are not cut out. Each stone has a unique shape and a slightly different colour, please see all images. Tanzanite is a denser crystal than most. Same carat size stones might look smaller than others.
- Please see all images for the size comparison, variations and scale. Please choose your stone size and metal from the 1st drop-down menu. The stones shown are just examples not for selection. And please select your chain length from the 2nd drop-down menu.
- 14K Gold Fill or 925 Sterling Silver cable chain with spring clasp closure.
- Stones are listed and priced by their carat weights as there is quite a variety in sizes and uncut stone shapes are not so easy to measure. A flatter stone might measure wider or longer than others in the same size group.
- If you leave us a note for a particular attribute, we will do our best to find a match for you but please do not specify multiple attributes as its mission is impossible with natural uncut stones.
- We can’t guarantee any particular shape in a chosen size. We use all-natural, earth-mined stones. Although great quality uncut stones might contain inclusions.
December Birthstone, Tanzanite
Tanzanite is perfect for those who are in the recovery stages of an illness or disease. This precious stone has the ability to speed up the body’s immune response, allowing wearers to recover faster. It also acts as a protectant, helping to ensure that the body doesn’t succumb to the same ailment again. Tanzanite is great for people with compromised immune systems, or for those who find themselves constantly struggling with symptoms of a cold or the flu.
Tanzanite is perhaps one of the more newly-discovered gems, having only been found in 1967. The stone is named after the only location it is found in, Tanzania. The stone was discovered by the local Masai tribe, and people initially believed they had found sapphires until they realised it was an entirely new gem. To this day, the deep blue/purple stone can only be found in a small 20-mile area near Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Find out more about Tanzanite in our blog