Turquoise Earrings is known to help provide clarity, allowing you to clearly see your dreams and goals, but also see the truth in others. Turquoise also enables you to communicate more transparently, allowing others to better understand you. This is a great stone for those who are seeking to better understand the world or to have others see you the way that you believe is true.
Raw Turquoise Stud Earrings – Details
- Raw Turquoise gems from Arizona, US.
- Stone Size varies between 6-10mm.
- The shape varies with each unique stone, colour differs slightly. Some stones have more some have minimal or no matrix.
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Vermeil (2.5-micron heavy plating over ) Ear posts and backings included.
- No copper and glue used like cheap alternatives.
- Pairs will be hand-matched as best as possible like the examples shown in the photos.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale and variations
- Due to hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
December Birthstone, Turquoise
Turquoise has been used for centuries as a favoured gem across the globe. It is the national gem of Tibet, and evidence of turquoise carvings have been found in China dating back more than 3,000 years ago. Native Americans also used the gem for a number of different purposes. The stone was used as an adornment in jewellery but also placed on weapons in order to provide warriors with greater power and more accuracy when they fought or hunted.
Turquoise is a great stone that provides a number of different health benefits to those that need them. It is capable of drawing unhealthy and unwanted toxins from the body, helping to purify different systems within the body, resulting in an overall healthier appearance and feel. Turquoise is also good for those who live in places that have high levels of pollution – it helps to prevent pollutants from remaining within the body so that they cannot cause damage. Turquoise can also aid with the absorption of good nutrients, which can actively aid in providing the wearer with feelings of better physical health.
Find out more about Turquoise in our blog