Ombré Ruby Bracelet! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Ombré Ruby Bracelet – Details
- Genuine Ruby rondelles are hand-cut and faceted. Size is 3-3.5mm approx.
- Adjustable length between 6.5-8 inches/ 16.5-20cm.
- All photos are magnified to show detail. Please check the measurements if unsure.
- 14K Gold Fill, Rose Gold Filled or Sterling Silver chain and Lobster Clasp Closure as shown.
- Strung on best quality 49 strand beading wire for maximum strength and flexibility.
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Ruby Bracelet is a great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog