Ruby Earrings! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Ruby Stud Earrings – Details
- Stone: Ruby
- Origin: Thailand
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: Glass Filling
- Clarity: VVS
- Size: 4mm (0.38ct per stone on average)
- Size: 6mm (1.21ct per stone on average)
- 18K Gold Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver Ear posts and backings included.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Ruby Earrings are great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Ruby, July Birthstone blog