Ruby Zoisite Bracelet! Rubies are some of the most stunning gems that are found naturally. Their deep red colour comes from the element chromium, but they can also be found in shades of prink, orange, deep purple, or with slight blue tinges. The value of a ruby is determined by it colour, and this is one of the most expensive natural gems that are in existence.
Ruby Zoisite Bracelet – Details
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled. Each comes with their own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Stones are 2.2 to 2.5mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
- All gemstones are natural.
July Birthstone, Ruby
Red rubies have a long history of use among cultures, where they have always been highly valued. The word ruby has Latin origins and comes from the word “ruber”.
Rubies have a number of powerful healing properties, both emotional and physical. Because rubies are so intrinsically connected to feelings of love and passion, they help to heal those who may feel as though they are emotionally drained or empty.
Ruby Zoisite is a great idea for July birthdays. Who would not like such a beautiful gemstone in a perfectly designed and made piece of jewellery!
Find out more about Ruby in our Blog