Sapphire Bead Necklace is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Blue Sapphire Beaded Necklace – Details
Comes in a beautiful Abiza gift box with the crystal information card shown.
- Dark blue sapphires, genuine, untreated, natural colour.
- Bead size: Just over 2mm
- 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled finish
- Handmade in the UK – Ready to ship.
- Please see the 3rd image for the scale.
- Available in 3 sizes. The shortest one is a choker length.
- 14″ + 2″ / 35cm + 5cm extender
- 16″ + 2″ / 40cm + 5cm extender
- 18″ + 2″ / 45cm + 5cm extender
- All items are made to order. Please measure your size before your purchase.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphire Bead Necklace is a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog