Sapphire Crystal Necklace is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Raw Sapphire Crystal Necklace – Details
Comes with a crystal information card in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
This listing is only for the Sapphire Trio Necklace.
- Each stone has a unique shape and size varies slightly. We’ll choose three stones that fit and look nicely together.
- We can’t guarantee any particular shape with the uncut stones. Please see the 3rd image for variations in the stones.
- 14K Gold Fill rolo or 925 Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Filled cable chain with Spring clasp fastening.
- Chains are slightly different but similar in weight and thickness.
- Please choose your necklace length from the menu.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphires are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog