Sapphire Gemstone is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Blue Sapphire Gemstone Necklace – Details
- Stone: Blue Sapphire
- Size: 6mm (0.90ct per stone on average)
- Cut: Round, facet
- Origin: Thailand
- Natural: Yes
- Treatment: Glass Filling
- Clarity: SI
- Stone colour might differ slightly. Small inclusions are present. Please see photos.
- Stone Setting: 925 Sterling Silver or 18K Gold Vermeil (over Silver)
- Chain: 925 Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled chain and spring clasp closure. Please choose your chain length from the menu.
- Images are magnified to show detail, please see all images for the scale.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Sapphire Gemstone is a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog