Blue Sapphire Earrings is often referred to as the “wisdom stone”. They help the wearer to see things more clearly, so that they may become more balanced both emotionally and spiritually. By reducing the barriers to mental clarity, the wearer can become calmer and focused, paying attention to what is really important without having to worry about unnecessary negativity. Sapphires act as a compass, keeping you spiritually focused on what is important so that you can achieve everything that you need to.
Ombre Sapphire Threader Earrings – Details
- Shown in 14K Gold Filled, also available in Sterling Silver
- Natural, hand-cut Blue Sapphire gems are 2.5-3mm approx
- 14K Gold Fill or Sterling Silver findings
- Total length of the earrings is 60mm/2.3 inches from the top of the U wire to the end of the chain.
- Sapphire part measures 27mm/just over an inch in total.
- Please see the 3rd and 4th images for the scale.
- All earrings with French ear wires come with silicon backings for extra protection. Due to hygiene reasons, we can’t accept returns on earrings unless faulty.
September Birthstone, Sapphire
Sapphires have been highly valued for centuries, with ancient Greeks and Romans believing that they could protect the wearer from harm. Priests used to wear sapphires to symbolize heaven, and people thought that the stone would bring them blessings directly. In Sri Lanka, sapphires are famously known to be an orangey-pink colour and are called padparadscha, which translates to “lotus flower”.
Blue Sapphire Earrings are a great gem to help lessen the burden of many emotional disorders such as depression, stress, and anxiety. They help to filter out these negative emotions, so that the wearer does not feel weighed down, and is able to see more clearly.
Find out more about Sapphire in our blog