Blue Topaz Bracelet is just one of the many shades that topaz can be found in, but these cool-toned gems have their own origin story. Blue topaz is the most popular shade of the topaz family, and it was originally found on the Greek island of Topazos, hence the gem’s name. Blue topaz has always been highly revered, especially within the Hindu religion. For Hindus, topaz symbolizes heat, and it is the sacred stone of the Kalpa tree.
Skinny Blue Topaz Bracelet – Details
- Over 35 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
- Would make a great gift for birthdays, Christmas and a lovely something blue for the bride! Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow, or Rose Gold Filled. Each comes with its own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Gemstones are 2.4 to 2.9mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
December Birthstone, Blue Topaz
Blue Topaz is a beautiful stone that helps to attract calming energies to the wearer. If you are struggling with heightened levels of stress and anxiety, blue topaz can help to minimize these feelings and increase a sense of calmness. This stone also helps by bringing more positive feelings of happiness and joy, from around you and within you.
It can also help people who experience a lot of stress and anxiety. It helps to introduce a powerful calming energy, allowing the wearer to feel more relaxed. This stone is also great for aiding with eating disorders and digestion issues. The stone helps to connect the mind and the body, focusing on potential mental causes of the disorder, as well as helping to fix the physical effects. It can regulate your metabolism and reducing feelings of bloating and indigestion.
Find out more about Blue Topaz in our blog