Imperial Topaz Bracelet brings confidence and internal power to its wearers, enabling you to see clearly just how to achieve your dreams. It will help you to overcome any personal boundaries you might have imposed on yourself, which are only hindering your growth and full potential.
Skinny Imperial Topaz Bracelet – Details
Would make a great November Birthstone gift.
- Comes with its own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled.
- 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Stones are 2.2 to 2.5mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
November Birthstone, Imperial Topaz
Imperial Topaz helps to provide good fortune, by enabling its wearer with the tools necessary to succeed, but also eliminating any potential obstacles that may stand in your way. It helps to strengthen people’s spiritual connections to the universe, allowing them to understand their true purpose, goals, and dreams.
Imperial Topaz was highly valued by Russian Tsars, who demanded that they were the only one’s worthy of keeping such fine gems. Ancient Greeks also believed that imperial topaz was a highly precious stone, one that could offer protection and increase strength, as well as make the wearer invisible during battle, so that they could be more successful against opponents. Topaz is actually named after the Greek word for fire, “topazos,” thanks to its bold warm hues.
Find out more about Imperial Topaz in our blog