Skinny Pearl Bracelet! Pearls occur naturally inside oysters, and have been valued for centuries. Throughout history and across cultures, pearls have been associated with the wealthy and noble, reserved only for the best in society. This was because they were considered to be gifts from the gods themselves. Pearl has its own spiritual properties. It is known as the stone of sincerity, for its pure and divine nature. It helps to revive youthful innocence and can be used as a spiritual guide when you do not know what path to take.
Skinny Pearl Bracelet – Details
- Available in Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow or Rose Gold Filled. Each comes with their own crystal information card, in a beautiful Abiza gift box.
- Over 35 stones and 3 metals to choose from with adjustable length between 6.5-8″/16.5-20cm.
- Unless requested otherwise multiple bracelets will be sent in one box. Please see the 3rd image.
- See all images for stacking ideas and the scale. Stones are 2.2 to 2.5mm (tiny)
- Trigger clasp closure is shown in the 4th image.
- All gemstones are natural.
June Birthstone, Pearl
Pearl has its own spiritual properties. It is known as the stone of sincerity, for its pure and divine nature. It helps to revive youthful innocence and can be used as a spiritual guide when you do not know what path to take. Those who wear pearls will feel the true strength of their faith, especially those who are standing in the face of diversity. For those who feel clouded by confusion and insincerity from the world around them, pearls can be worn to ward off bad intentions, leaving you free to experience only light and peace.
Wearing pearl helps people to see more clearly – both the outside world and within themselves. These precious stones help individuals to become more attuned to their own intuition or gut feelings, as well as becoming more perceptive to the life forces that surround them. Internal and external clarity are intertwined, and the third eye chakra helps to make both of them clearer. People exist as individual entities, but they are still important contributor to the wider universe.
Find out more about Pearl in our blog